Friday, July 1, 2011

Reaction paper on an economic issue


Saudi Arabia bans domestic workers from the Philippines







Reaction paper on an economic issue...

Reflection:

At first, my reaction was like this “!?!!!!?”. The news was very shocking to me. I know that a lot of people from Philippines go abroad to work and most of them are in Saudi Arabia. I think it is unfair for the Filipinos to be banned from working in Saudi Arabia. I think that the Saudi Arabian government believes Filipinos are inferior to them so, they can easily fire them and send them home. This issue will affect the lives of Filipino people as well as the economy of the Philippines. When the workers come home, they have no jobs therefore; the government has to help them find new jobs. As for the economy, relationship between the two countries, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia, will change and therefore, will result in decline of Philippine’s economy.  I hope that something could be done about this issue because a lot of people are going to be affected. And hopefully, things will get better between the two countries so that the economy will boost in the future. 
...J

2 comments:

  1. GOOD START!

    You have nice views on the said issue. I appreciate the effort for writing such originally.

    Thanks for submitting before the deadline. Keep it up!:D

    score:25/25

    ReplyDelete